Monday, March 8, 2021
- Today kicks off Carolina’s first week-long, virtual wellness event, the 2021 Total WellBeing Wellness Week. Register now for free online exercise classes, virtual cooking demonstrations and financial wellness and planning seminars.
- Voting begins today for the Tar Heels Together Munch Madness tournament. Vote for your favorite local eatery on the @HereAtUNC and @uncchapelhill Instagram Stories.
- See who among your co-workers is celebrating five or more years of service with the University or the state on the new State Career Service Recognition site.
- State employees are welcome to participate in Miles for Wellness, a virtual, team-based walking initiative. Challenge 23: Traversing the Southern Capitols begins March 15. Register as an individual or as a team through March 11.
- In honor of Women’s History Month, check out Climbing the Hill: Women in the History of UNC, a digital exhibit available through University Libraries.