Monday, Oct. 25, 2021
- Following fall break, the Carolina Together Testing Program will resume regular testing hours for COVID-19 starting today.
- Join Vice Provost for University Libraries and University Librarian Elaine Westbrooks today, 1-2 p.m., when she hosts a virtual information session to talk about how the libraries are adapting to serve the campus community after budget reductions.
- Healthy Heels wants your messages of positivity and support for the Carolina community. Please share your videos, photos or just words of positivity to the @unchealthyheels Instagram page or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pedestrians beware! The sidewalk that runs between the Wilson and Undergraduate libraries will be closed intermittently through Oct. 29 for a construction project at Dey Hall.
- Be inspired by the morally courageous when Kim Strom, director of the Office of Ethics and Policy, shares examples of Integrity in Action in a webinar at 5 p.m. Oct. 28.